What Is Shield Beta Access Option?
Enabling the Shield Beta Access option allows you to gain access to beta versions of the Shield Security plugin.
A beta version of Shield:
- has not yet been released for full public access.
- may contain unknown or unforeseen bugs.
- may contain fixes for specific bugs that don't affect all customers and so doesn't warrant a full public release at the time.
- is not supported by our team. If you install a beta version of Shield and experience issues, please remove it and install the latest public release.
- is only available to ShieldPRO customers.
How to Enable Beta Access
Beta Access is enabled via an option within Shield's General Configuration module > Disable ShieldPRO section:
Note: We recommend enabling Beta Access only after receiving the advice from our Customer Support team.